Friday 19 March 2010

Have you ever had a religious experience???!

Calling all Yr 13s! Do you know what happened to me last night? Me. Mr McCarthy? God came to me, He said I shouldn't be teaching you religious experience for your exam instead I should just let you colour in Jesus. Why? I hear you scream ... Well, I 'll tell you why! Because by colouring in Jesus you actually see Him and He's real, and He might talk to you, whereas learning about the academic religious experiences for an exam and from textbooks is really boring and a real waste of your time and mine. What do you think? Justify your response with evidence [from scholarly opinion or your colourings/ pictures of Jesus]

Happy blogging,

Mr McCarthy

PS Who said bribery is dead! Best answer gets an Easter Egg from ... WAITROSE!

2 comments:

  1. diana mangono and amy st.louis26 March 2010 at 10:39

    me and amy havent but we have experienced the love of god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infact i have experienced many experieriences concerning belief in divinity as i have been in the presence of the lord many times . and also when i am in 1 of the lords kingdoms (church)
    i believe his spirits are within me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment

Serviam, RE Dept