Sunday 3 October 2010

Glory Be ... to who exactly?


Hello ladies ...
It's prayer time, we say them all the time but what exactly do they mean to us?  I know we learn them, we say them privately and as a class, but well why?  Do we even know what we're saying?

Look at the "Glory Be" - what does this prayer mean to you?  What beliefs about God is it trying to show?  Who is God the Father?  The Son?  Or even the Holy Spirit to you?  How can Christians experience these persons?  Do we experience them?  What do they do?

Reflect.
Think big.
Ms K

6 comments:

  1. Well, with me, every time I say the prayer, it feels just like there is another presence in the room, like you are with the Holy Trinity, so they can aid me in deeper prayer as well as daily life in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that the Holy Trinity is there with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think that a prayer means allot it means your speaking to go in your own way. no one can criticise because there is no wrong in the way you pray. some people pray in their room some might not however you pray or whenever its your own way of praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well for me when I pray its like someones there watching me as I pray its like it guides me and anwsers my prayers as I am praying. Glory Be means to me as if the trinity is repeating its self again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory be to the father because HE is the ONE that made us alive today, so we should be giving HIM the GLORY and also to JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michaella Maniago (7AYRES)5 December 2010 at 18:02

    Well, for me I think that when I say the Gory Be prayer, I always feel like something is talking to me, and making me reflect on my days, the sins I've made and also to think that "IT'S ABOUT TIME TO START REPENTING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN JESUS COMES!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment

Serviam, RE Dept